Since recently I have been using Skystar USB HD with my vdr
box. However I have some strange issues with 11817V on Astra 23.5E.
Femon reports that there is a lock and sound comes but the image is
completely garbled. I am starting to suspect that there might be
something wrong with the driver, because I have no trouble with the
other transpoders. Maybe it is the combination of fec=5/6 and 8psk on
the said transponder that is the reason for this. Other transponders
with fec=3/4 and 8psk are OK. The same setup with an HVR-4000 works

Kernel: 3.3.4

VDR: 1.7.27

Could someone who owns a Skystar USB HD and has access to Astra 23.5E
share his experience? Is this a driver issue a problem with vdr or is my card

If someone would be kind enough to test this with his/hers hardware, there is a
FTA channel on the problematic transponder:

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Гражданска отговорност – Цените на компаниите