On 12.08.2012 15:46, JJussi wrote:
On 12.8.2012 15.32, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
On 12.08.2012 14:28, Jouni Karvo wrote:
On 12.08.2012 12:23, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

But is it really that necessary?

It is not necessary, but having a remote with different order of coulours, it is weird to have them in a different order on the OSD and in the remote. Plus the skip 1min forwards and 1min backwards during a replay of a recording - it would be nicer to have the buttons in the right order in the remote for this. But naturally these are not functional problems, they are usability issues (and not a very big issue for me).

Do you actually *have* a remote control with "non-standard" color keys?

Klaus

I have too.. Already for years (from 2005).. I have RGBY. It's "Silver Stone" -case with integrated IR remote.

Me too.  RGBY

yours,
        Jouni