Am 07.10.2012 18:27, schrieb Joachim Wilke:
Dear all,

I just upgraded vdr from 1.7.29 to 1.7.31. After that I noticed that I
lost my channels.conf as it was overwritten by "make install". :-(
A closer look to the changes made in 1.7.30 revealed that install-conf
target in the Makefile no longer checks if the CONFDIR already exists.
In previous version *.conf-files where only installed once (when the
CONFDIR just was created).

The same applies also for disecq.conf and scr.conf

Best Regards
Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt                  http://www.uli-eckhardt.de

Ein Blitzableiter auf dem Kirchturm ist das denkbar stärkste
Misstrauensvotum gegen den lieben Gott. (Karl Krauss)