Hi!

I have about 9000 channels in my channels.conf at the moment. :) They are
currently just grouped by source, otherwise in random order.

Many of the channels are radio channels, or encrypted channels which I
can't watch. Some encrypted channels I can watch, so I can't just grep out
all crypted..

I tried the autosort plugin, but it just keeps crashing. Then I found
autosort.pl which is the same thing but "stand alone".. This works, but it
does not support the autosort's HasOpenCa -parameter, so it is difficult to
configure which caid's I can watch.

I also have chanman-plugin, which works reasonably well, but it also has
the problem that it just shows FTA or crypted, doesn't make a difference
between caid's.

--
Teemu Suikki
http://www.z-power.fi/