It has been far too long since the last ttxtsubs release, so I thought
it's time for a new one.

A million thanks to all contributors:

Ville Skyttä, Jussi Tepponen, Matti Horila, Dimitri Petrovski

(Please let me know, if I missed someone here..)

The changes:

* Removed obsolete (unused since 0.2.0) setup options: DVB Source
  Selection, Live Delay, Record Subtitles, and old workaround for
  French channels
* Added hard-coded workaround for french channels where page numbes
  850-859 must be mapped to 880-889 (Thx to Jussi Tepponen)
* Some code refactorings
* Adapt to VDR 1.7.26 API changes.
* Updated patch for VDR 1.7.38
* Sync subtitles using PTS (Thx to Matti Horila and Dimitar Petrovski)
* Added option for setting the left/center/right justification of
  subtitles (Thx to Jussi Tepponen)
- Enable teletext subtitles in VDR patch by default

As always: Any help is welcome!

Development site:
  http://projects.vdr-developer.org/projects/plg-ttxtsubs

Downloads:
  http://projects.vdr-developer.org/projects/plg-ttxtsubs/files

Git-Web:
  http://projects.vdr-developer.org/git/vdr-plugin-ttxtsubs.git/

Anonymous Git-access :
  git://projects.vdr-developer.org/vdr-plugin-ttxtsubs.git

This is intended to be a community maintained project! Any help and
patches are always welcome!

Please report bugs, ideas or feature requests to the project site (no
registration required for this!). If you want to contribute patches, new
features or whatever, post an issue or patch to the projects issue tracker
or request to join the project. I would happily add everyone as a project
member, who would like to contribute to the project!

Tobias