Cant help with Italia, but ITV2-4 have full schedules here using that patch (vdr.eepg-patch-1.7.35)

On 23/04/2013 19:48, Teemu Suikki wrote:

Is anyone using this patch with Sky Italia? It doesn't work for me.

Also with Sky UK, I have full epg for many channels, but missing for some. For example ITV1 has 7 days epg, but ITV2-4 have none.

This patch looked so promising at first, but now I'm thinking of changing back to LoadEPG plugin..