Are the Italian sky channels with symbol rate 29900?
Hi Luca

Da: ThE-GuRu <>
Inviato: Mercoledì 5 Giugno 2013 8:39
Oggetto: [vdr] Signal problem

Hi, i’m trying vdr-2.0.2 with my SkystarHD (not HD2) and in certain channels i
have a weak signal problem. I’ve tried with kernel driver (I’m using Mint
14-x64with kernel 3.5.0-17) and also with latest dvb driver but nothing is
changed. With my old disk Ubuntu 10.04 and vdr 1.7.21 I have no problem, what
can be the problem???
P.s.: i’ve also 1 Tevii and Mystique pci card but if i try with HD channels i
see on tv not the right image but a lot of green square … what can be?