VDR with VDR Live plugin on startup reads directoris tree of recordings. It do it in alphabethical order. When there is many directories with subdirectories (many recordings) it miss directories with starting letters from for example M. It is not nice, because those folders are presented during recording planning, and then I can't choose any folders starting with letter M or later. Is there any setting to set higher cache for those folders? Is there possibility to limit presented folders only to the highest level?

I named my favourite folders with "_" at the beginning to push them to the start, but VDR Live removes "_" from the name - is it intentionally?
Marx