El 27/10/13 11:11, Peter Münster escribió:

This is probably not a VDR problem, but I guess that here are people who
could help perhaps.

I use the femon plugin to check the signal, and there is only some 20%
of the first line (red), when I test my brand new TeVii S464, and no image.

When I replace the card with my old
"Technotrend/Hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S rev2.X", I get green signals and an
image, so it seems that everything is fine with my dish.

Is there some configuration issue, or is this new card just broken?
Or do I need another LNB?

TIA for any hints,

20% it's poor signal. To check lnb you can put your hand between dish and lnb, signal must to change. If not, the problem it's with lnb.