There maybe a handful people still using the Hauppauge PVR350 card as
output device. Although I have stopped active development, I will adapt
the plugin as long as possible for newer vdr versions. I believe that
the PVR350 is still a good choice in case you have a SD Tube TV and
don't need digital audio output.
Version 1.7.5 is online:
- remove support for vdr < version 2.0
- adapt to changes in vdr-2.1.3
- remove support for ancient ivtv driver versions
- adapt Makefile to vdr's new Makefile system
- fix segfaults on exit when framebuffer device is missing
The plugin is still only for PAL ouput. If there are any users who want
to use it for NTSC output, I may consider adding it. Please send me a mail.
vdr mailing list