The video driver is a weak point. It's strong enough to play my SD content with
VLC, but not when I enable deinterlacing or postprocessing. It's not at the top
of my list to solve, because it's enough for the SD digitenne recordings I have.
I think the drivers will improve in the future, so I just have to be patient.
The CPU / USB / SATA is impressive, It's fast enough to record 7 SD streams
from 2 different DVB-T receivers, and watch an 8th stream. But this will only
work if the storage directory is on a SATA drive, the internal micro SD slot is
extremely slow. An apt-get install cycle takes a very long time, even with a
class 10 uSD card.

Kind regards,