Hi!
I use epgsearch's searchtimer to record my favorite series.
But there could be a problem when using automatic shutdown
and wakeup. When there is no event in the current epg, the
searchtimer will not be updated any more. The shutdown script
will get no wakeup time, because there is no timer. The VDR will
do no wakeup, and no more searchtimer records will be done.
Maybe an option could be added to VDR to force a boot once a
day. When the next timer is later than a specific time, set the
wakeup time to this time. So you could make sure, that VDR is
booted once a day, and the searchtimer could be updated. No
searchtimer recording would be lost.

Thomas

--
gpg-id: ccdbc2cf