On Tue, Jun 09, 2015 at 07:28:21AM +0300, Jari Fredriksson wrote:
vdr: /usr/local/lib/vdr/libvdr-dvbapi.so.2.2.0: undefined symbol:
_Z21set_even_control_wordPvPKh

The dvbcsa library is linked OK, so I wonder what might cause this.

c++filt demangles the symbol name to

set_even_control_word(void*, unsigned char const*)

Searching for that function name, I found this forum post about compiling tvheadend, apparently with a similar kind of library, also on similar hardware (ARM):
https://www.tvheadend.org/boards/5/topics/12390

The linker error message over there is:
undefined reference to `set_even_control_word'

Could your code be missing extern "C" around the function declaration? Just a guess; I have not compiled anything TV-related on ARM.

        Marko