El 13/12/15 a les 17:24, sergiogo...@tostado.com.ar ha escrit:
Hi Luca. Check documents from
http://www.eutelsat.com/en/support/technical-support/diseqc.html
Maybe you find there what you want.

Thank you. I read those documents so many times but I managed to not see the table on page 12 of the "Positioner application notes" one.
Duh

Bye

Regards

El 2015-12-12 17:37, Luca Olivetti escribió:
Hello,

In cDiseqcPositioner the last nibble (corresponding to the first
decimal) of the angle is calculated as

  a % 10 * 16 / 10

With, e.g. angle -123 (-12.3) the resulting diseqc command would be

6e e0 c4

(i.e. the last nibble is 4 to represent 0.3).

OTOH the enigma2 implementation uses a lookup table for the decimal
digit:

.0 -> 0x00
.1 -> 0x02
.2 -> 0x03
.3 -> 0x05
.4 -> 0x06
.5 -> 0x08
.6 -> 0x0A
.7 -> 0x0B
.8 -> 0x0D
.9 -> 0x0E

https://github.com/OpenViX/enigma2/blob/master/lib/dvb/sec.cpp#L526

so for the same angle -12.3 it would send

6e e0 c5

(at least looking at the code, I don't have an enigma 2 receiver).

Since I'm implementing the receiving side and the only "reliable"
documentation is either the enigma2 code or vdr, I wonder which one is
correct.

Bye