Hi all,

In my environment, I mapped two luns to rhev hypervisor through a single
HBA. I can see the two luns in hypervisor’s command line, but when new a
Storage Domain in RHEV Manager, the hypervisor can’t discover any of them.
Where can I find the error log ? And maybe I should configure something in
the hypervisor, if so could you show me the detailed configuration steps?
I’ll be very appreciate.

Thanks a lot & Best wishes.

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any
accompanying attachment(s)
is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential
and/or privileged of
Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of
this communication is
not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing,  storing,
disclosure or copying
is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful.If you have received this
communication in error,please
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message
and all copies from
your system. Thank you.