Dear developers,

I'm pleased to inform you that Vdsm is now a member project of
gerrit.ovirt.org. You can see it in
http://gerrit.ovirt.org/gitweb?p=vdsm.git and clone it from
http://gerrit.ovirt.org/p/vdsm.git.

The (prefered) way to submit patches is to get yourself a gerrit
account, define a "git remote" similar to

[remote "ovirt"]
    url = http://gerrit.ovirt.org/p/vdsm
    pushurl = ssh://<your-username>@gerrit.ovirt.org:29418/vdsm
    fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/ovirt/*

rebase your contribution over ovirt/master branch, use Saggi's
    git-request-review ovirt master
and wait for Acks.

Now Acks do not come out of thin air...
http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#q,status:open+project:vdsm,n,z shows all Vdsm
patches, waiting for your review. Be a sport, share your opinion.

The Fedora-hosted git repository is hereby obsoleted. Red Hat developers
who have pending patches in the in-doors gerrit instance, would have to
post them again in the open (sorry folks... this includes me...).

Enjoy,