On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 04:53:40PM -0600, Tony Asleson wrote:
> On 11/11/2011 04:01 PM, Adam Litke wrote:
> >
> > https://github.com/aglitke/vdsm-rest/
> >
> > Today I am releasing a proof of concept implementation of a REST API for
> > vdsm.
> > You can find the code on github.
>
> I have considered providing a RESTful interface for a project I am
> working on.  I am interested in what you are planning for security?

I haven't thought about the authentication method I would use very much yet but
I know there will need to be one.  CherryPy's minimalism cuts both ways in this
regard since I will need to incorporate my own security code.  Luckily python
should have implementations available for anything we might choose.

Thanks for raising this topic.  Do you have some suggestions?