----- Original Message -----
> From: "Saggi Mizrahi" <smizr...@redhat.com>

I believe you refer to the NEEDED_SERVICES/CONFLICTING_SERVICES part.
But we also (might not be complete):

- configure libvirtd.conf/qemu.conf
- setup a password for libvirt
- configure sysctl.conf
- create some paths (if missing)

Configuring libvirt could be moved to an external tool using something
like augeas, creating the paths can be moved (where possible) inside vdsm.

--
Federico