On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 04:47:06AM -0500, Federico Simoncelli wrote:
> [...]

In
http://www.mail-archive.com/vdsm-devel@lists.fedorahosted.org/msg00087.html
I've proclaimed "The Fedora-hosted git repository is hereby obsoleted."

> Should we close it?

I think we should (and somehow link from it to gerrit.ovirt.org?). Don't
you? Would you ask the Fedora folks to do it?

I is wrong to keep it dangling out there; but it is not much better to
keep two "formal" git repos alive.