Thanks Dan,  find when quering the storage domain,indeed a problem with ssl:
SSLError: [Errno 185090050] _ssl.c:340: error:0B084002:x509 certificate
routines:X509_load_cert_crl_file:system lib

> What is your setup? Is it a RHEV-H? Which Vdsm version are you using?
> And is there a rhev-m around?
>
> On fedora16, vdsm 4.9.0 bcuz some experimental codes target to it,no m
around, we plan to deal with node,engine and vdsm seperately before
integrate them.

vdsm.log would regenerate once you try to restart the daemon.
> If it cries about missing keys/certs, you may want to retry with
>
> [vars]
> ssl=false
>
> in /etc/vdsm/vdsm.conf.

 but can't find this anywhere ,just logger.conf under /etc/vdsm, checked
the installation to be complete.