On 12/09/2011 06:15 PM, Douglas Landgraf wrote:
> On 12/08/2011 09:59 PM, Douglas Landgraf wrote:
>> Hi,
>>> +1
>> Fell free to review:
>> replace /rhev repository to /var/lib/vdsm
>> http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#change,449
>> rename rhevm bridge to vdsm

I think we should plan to allow providing the name of the vdsm network
as part of bootstrapping.

>> http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#change,311
>> Now is required to change engine/backend to accepted 'vdsm' as bridge.
> New suggestion from Dan:
> /var/run/vdsm may be better since nothing there is expected to be
> relevant after reboot.
> http://www.pathname.com/fhs/pub/fhs-2.3.html#VARRUNRUNTIMEVARIABLEDATA

i thought perry was talking about the path for local storage, not the
mount point of all storage domains (which is relevant as well here, and
i agree /var/run make more sense for it).
but need to cover the path for local storage in ovirt-node.
I'm not sure i like /var/lib/vdsm as it is just a path for a local
storage domain of files.
so /var/lib/images, or /var/lib/vdsm/images would be better.