----- Original Message -----

One of the features we're adding to oVirt is the ability to have plug-able file
domains. Today we support block based (iscsi/fiber) and NFS. We'll add support
for generic filesystems [1].

For some filesystems this will be pretty straight forward eg Gluster, GPFS but
GFS adds some extra complications - it brings along it's own cluster stack that
provides membership management, fencing etc.

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/pipermail/vdsm-devel/2011-December/000408.html