Domain contain different metadata depending on their versions.
The important keys represent:
* Domain UUID
* SPM lease information
* Pool membership
* original device block size (So if someone moves the domain between devices
with different block sizes we know that the domain broke)
* Domain human readable name
A master domain also contains pool information
* All members of the storage pool
* this version of the master MD
* pool human readable name

A lot of these key will be deprecated in future domain versions as long as the
entire concept of storage pools. So If you are planning on writing tools that
read the domain MD please be aware the the format\keys will drastically change
in the next months.