Hi,

We are working on VDSM network REST APIs, to support the functions we need to
get
the list of configured networks. I found that VDSM network has a function
'listNetworks' in configNetwork.py. It can get and display the current
configured
network like this:

# python configNetwork.py list
Networks: ['bridge_one', 'bridge_three', 'bridge_two']
Vlans: []
Nics: ['eth0']
Bondings: []

But there are some problems with it. It can not display the defined networks
after
host restart, but the created config file are still
there(/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/..).
Did I miss anything? Or Is there some way to avoid this?

Your suggestion and thoughts would be appreciated.

Lei