On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 07:18:35PM -0500, Saggi Mizrahi wrote:
> Good thing you linked to that wiki page. I learned a lot.

For sake of reference here's what the previous Fedora 16 test
day covered:

  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-09-15_Virtualization

I expect the Fedora 17 test day to be fairly similar in scope.

Since VDSM is a new part of Fedora, someone will want to write
up a few useful test cases for it,that we can link to from the
Fedora 17 test day page.

> I don't mind being there for the EST shift.

Regards,
Daniel