On 03/08/2012 06:32 AM, Saša Tomić wrote:

On 03/08/2012 12:16 PM, Dan Kenigsberg wrote:
On Thu, Mar 08, 2012 at 12:04:45PM +0100, Saša Tomić wrote:
To have this removed, make sure /etc/vdsm/vdsm.conf has ssl=false,
and run
     /lib/systemd/systemd-vdsmd reconfigure

Basically, I believe that you have found a bug with the default
certificate that Vdsm creates for itself when it is installed.
Thanks.
Let's see if you can work with ssl=false.

Dan.

Fantastic! This was the key! I finally have libvirtd running :)
I previously tried "service libvirtd reconfigure", which of course didn't work.

Now "service vdsmd start" also works OK, and the
[root@fedora16 log]# vdsClient 0 getVdsCaps
prints several screens of info

Then:
 [root@fedora16 log]# vdsClient -s 0 getVdsCaps
prints the following, but I guess that's OK since I disabled SSL.

If you have SSL disabled, you should ignore '-s' (SSL), just use vdsClient 0 getVdsCaps

Thanks!

--
Cheers
Douglas