> I think this would be something for the vdsm folks to take a look
> at...
>  If they determine there is something oVirt Node specific that is
> causing this behavior, we can address it but they might need to help
> diagnose.

Thnx Perry, I'll subscribe to that list as well then.
Thing is that the full servers with the vdsm client installed on top (servers 1
and 2) are having no problems at all. It's only the node (No.3) with the vdsm
pre-installed that shows the "no returns policy" :)

We'll see what the vdsm dev's have to say about it.

> Adding vdsm list.
>
> Perry

Michel