I already looked into this, pyflakes has no config files. You need to build you
own thing that filters it's errors.

I would suggest using pylint but our code is too messed up to be able to run
pylint properly because it actually imports modules and how the files are laid
out in VDSM. But then again maybe we just need to fix that anyway.