I added the VmStatsThread to the ignored class list (see conf file here ->
http://jenkins.ovirt.org/userContent/pylint.conf).

you can add more classes to that file if you think they should be ignored.

i added it to this section:

[TYPECHECK]

# List of classes names for which member attributes should not be checked
# (useful for classes with attributes dynamically set).
ignored-classes=hashlib,GenericHolder,VmStatsThread

Eyal.