Finally, we have a working, if incomplete, set of unit tests in our
project. Thanks, Saggi (and others!).

Every module should have comprehensive unit tests. Writing good unit
tests can be hard, and writing testable code is even harder. However, I
would like to request that every new module, and every new functionality
have both: testable code and a unit test that proves it.

In my opinion this should be non-optional. I hope anybody nacks a patch
with no accompanying unit test, before I'm tempted to accept it.

In a less dramatic tone, I wish new files are added to pep8's
whitelist, so that we advance towards clearer code in Vdsm.

What do you say? Can this be a "formal" policy?