One more comment about the test package version. Most likely, the package version will be the same version as the VDSM package version. The rule we need to consider is: Should we keep the back compatibility with the VDSM files? Say allow newer version test package running on older VDSM files? Or just allow run the same version of test package and VDSM package.One more comment about the test package version. Most likely, the package version will be the same version as the VDSM package version. The rule we need to consider is: Should we keep the back compatibility with the VDSM files? Say allow newer version test package running on older VDSM files? Or just allow run the same version of test package and VDSM package.