Hi,
I am checking the VDSM and ovirt-engine workspace for "vds_bootstrap.py" file. It was found that vds_bootstrap.py file was in VDSM workspace and was packaged into vdsm-bootstrap rpm package. Also, it was found that in the host installation process, host node will try to get the "vds_bootstrap.py" from the engine server. But "vds_bootstrap.py" is not included in any engine packages. Does that mean we should install vdsm-bootstrap package into engine server? Why not package this file into engine packages instead of vdsm packages?

--
Shu Ming<shum...@linux.vnet.ibm.com>
IBM China Systems and Technology Laboratory