Hi,
I am noticing that Saggi post a set of patches to gerrit named "[WIP] New repository system". The latest update was post in Jan 9 and the latest update of depending patch was post in Feb 19. It seems that the patches are pending on "Refactor upgrade process to facilitate repository format conversions". I am wondering if there is any update about these patches and if there is any new patch based on the latest VDSM code. Recently, I am trying to test these code on the latest VDSM upstream.

--
Shu Ming<shum...@linux.vnet.ibm.com>
IBM China Systems and Technology Laboratory