* Dan Kenigsberg <dan...@redhat.com> [2012-05-07 05:42]:
> On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 05:52:13PM +0300, Dan Kenigsberg wrote:

> > Gerrit is an inhibiter for some contributors.
> > One approach to solve this improve gerrit:
> > - Gerrit should send the patch when it notified of a change. This may
> >   attract more reviewers.
>
> I'm happy to inform that Gal has sent a patch for this to upstream
> gerrit:
> https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/#/c/34861/
> Add unified diff to newchange mail template.

Any eta on getting the gerrit notifications of changes to include the
full patch in the email?

I'm definitely happy to see notification on new posts and changes; helps
me see what new activity is happening, but I'd really enjoy seeing the
the patch series attached (via threading) as well.

Thanks

> > - comments should be posted with their context
>
> and for this one, too:
> https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/#/c/34862/
>
> > - pick up a patch/comment from the mailing list
>
> I hope we can fix another annoying behaviour of gerrit: a comment to a
> change set says how many inline comments are there, but it does not tell
> which comments are they (hopefully with a link to the comment).
>

> What else would we want to talk about today?
> - state of Adam's REST patches review
> - Hunt Xu's ifconfig patch (very wanted, blocked on a missing unit test)
> - Saggi's betterPopen
> - ?

Ryan Harper
IBM Corp., Austin, Tx