I've been using git-review -t <topic> branch to submit my patches[1], and
when I need to re-work a patch, I do that locally, and then re-submit
with git-review -t <same topic branch>

In most cases, not all of the patches in the series have been modified
and they contain the same change-id.  I assume that since I'm re-basing
to track tip that this ends up having a different git hash and then
re-posts all of the patches (even if they haven't changed).

The questions are:

1) am I doing this in the most efficient way
2) if not, what should I do differently?

Thanks,

1.
http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#q,status:open+project:vdsm+branch:master+topic:netinfo-speed-fix,n,z

--