I would like to discuss the following on our upcoming call:
- reviewers are missing!
- reviewers/verifiers are missing for pep8 patches. I would like to
ask a volunteer to aggregate them all in one branch, and get some
folks from Red Hat QE to run some sanity test on them.
- functional tests: Wenchao Xia's http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#change,4454
and Adam Litke's http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#change,4451
- Saggi's unicode fixes to betterPopen
- Stories about negative flows hurt by commit 1676396f18cf5c300d87e181
"Change safelease APIs to match SANLock flow"
- Upcoming oVirt-3.1 release: when to break from master branch?
Anyone else has more interesting stuff? We can skip my bullets for a few
of yours if we do not have time.
vdsm-devel mailing list