On Mon, Jun 04, 2012 at 12:58:21PM +0300, Dan Kenigsberg wrote:
> Hi All,
> I have fewer talk issues for today, please suggest others, or else the
> call would be short and to the point!
> - reviewers/verifiers are still missing for pep8 patches.
>   A branch was created, but not much action has taken place on it
> http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/q/status:open+project:vdsm+branch:master+topic:pep8cleaning,n,z

Adam: Shu Ming is on top of this.

> - Upcoming oVirt-3.1 release: version bump to 4.9.7? to 4.10?

Adam and Ayal prefer 4.9.7, suggest to lie only over xmlrpc?

> - Vdsm/MOM integration: could we move MOM to gerrit.ovirt.org?

Factory method? Singleton?
Saggi is fine with singlton for this use case.

Adam to revive thread on mom inclusion in ovirt. Dan is supportive.

> I would like to propose...
> VDSM - libstoragemgmt integration.

Saggi promises to reply on Deepak's mail thread.
Saggi to push his suggestion for image repository before he goes on
vacation. Adam: this may interest Ming, too. Maybe Saggi meant something
else, it was hard to understand.

> > - Vdsm/MOM integration: could we move MOM to gerrit.ovirt.org?
> >
> I would like to add:
> - screen sharing options for REST API online code review

LotusLive is mentioned, /me unfamiliar but wouldn't mind trying.

See you in two weeks!