Hi!

tomorrow I would like to discuss:

- the abysmal review condition of the rest api patches

- vdsm status for ovirt-3.1
  I know networking requires a heavy cherry-pick from upstream. There
  is probably more.
  Everybody invited to care for vdsm bugs that blocks Bug 822145 -
  Tracker: oVirt 3.1 release.

- plenty pep8 patches applied, but there is plenty more.

- Patches with pending verification. I see 11 of those now

http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/q/status:open+project:vdsm+verified%253D0+codereview%253E%253D%252B2+-codereview%253C%253D-1,n,z
  Please do not send your patches out to the cold and desert them there.
  Pet them, nag folks to review and verify them, and rebase (only!) when
  required.

- Your issue comes here (or above, if it's more urgent).