From the US I am getting the conf number is invald?

On 06/18/2012 09:31 AM, Deepak C Shetty wrote:
On 06/17/2012 11:34 PM, Dan Kenigsberg wrote:

tomorrow I would like to discuss:

- the abysmal review condition of the rest api patches

- vdsm status for ovirt-3.1
   I know networking requires a heavy cherry-pick from upstream. There
   is probably more.
   Everybody invited to care for vdsm bugs that blocks Bug 822145 -
   Tracker: oVirt 3.1 release.

- plenty pep8 patches applied, but there is plenty more.

- Patches with pending verification. I see 11 of those now,n,z Please do not send your patches out to the cold and desert them there. Pet them, nag folks to review and verify them, and rebase (only!) when

- Your issue comes here (or above, if it's more urgent).

Hello Dan,
     The India dial in ...
India Dial-In #: 000-800-650-1533

never works.. so I am unable to connect to this call from home.
I cannot use the other India number as that is not supported for my telecom carrier.

Who can help in resolving this issue. The above number always results in a 'engage' tone.
It never asks for conf. id.