On 06/29/2012 03:24 PM, Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden wrote:
On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 05:24:26PM +0300, Dan Kenigsberg wrote:
Deepack: please review libstorage writeup. Saggi, Adam: will do.
Deepack: is there an irc bot logging #vdsm? No but I'd love if you
          configure one ;-)
Deepack to research if there's an available bot to do this. It can be
         run on a private server, and then post to somewhere like
         you.fedorapeople.org.
Since my IRC client already logs them I can easily publish them.
http://ekohl.nl/vdsm has logs since december 2011. Currently manually
synchronized and I'll set up a cronjob which does copies the logs.
They've been anonymized by 's/ \[[^[]*\]/:/' so IPs shouldn't be in
there.
Thanks Ewoud. Can you publish this link on the VDSM main wikipage or create a new page on the ovirt wiki ? Somewhere so that folks googling would know... maybe its a good idea to publish this permanently as part of #vdsm topic ?