On 07/18/2012 03:13 PM, Saggi Mizrahi wrote:
> We purposefully removed the ability to stop and aborted task from outside
> It is one of the many features VDSM had (and still has) that could corrupt
> you data center if abused.

Understood, however we also lack the ability to manually recover a task
so is it just a case of waiting for VDSM to forcibly remove the aborted
tasks itself?

> On a related note, this is the time that the 1st rule of VDSM didn't apply!
> This is one hell of a milestone!

I would ask what the 1st rule of VDSM is but I fear I might wake up in a

Lee Yarwood
Software Maintenance Engineer
Red Hat UK Ltd
200 Fowler Avenue IQ Farnborough, Farnborough, Hants GU14 7JP

Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Brendan Lane (Ireland), Matt
Parson(USA), Charlie Peters (USA)

GPG fingerprint : A5D1 9385 88CB 7E5F BE64  6618 BCA6 6E33 F672 2D76