----- Original Message -----

From your description I think that the GlusterFS for block devices is
actually more similar to what happens with the regular block domains.
You should probably need to mount the share somewhere in the system and
then use symlinks to point to the volumes.

Create a regular block domain and look inside /rhev/data-center/mnt/blockSD,
you'll probably get the idea of what I mean.

That said we'd need to come up with a way of extending the LVs on the
gluster server when required (for thin provisioning).

--
Federico