On Thu, Sep 06, 2012 at 09:09:44AM -0500, Adam Litke wrote:
> Hi Dan, et al:
>
> Since vdsm and MOM are now evolving together it seems appropriate that we
> coordinate their releases.  Could you provide me with some information on how
> the vdsm releases are done?

To date, there is no sensible process for this. It was I feeling that
vdsm is stable enough, and rich enough with new features, and pushing a
little tag into upstream git.

It is probably a good idea to have a more dependable
release-per-2-months goal, with some very basic gating criterion.

> I will take care of releasing MOM (including Fedora
> packages, etc) but I just need to know when vdsm will release.  Also, we need
> keep the 'Requires:' up to date in the vdsm spec file.

(only when the vdsm/mom api has changed)