----- Original Message -----
> From: "Ryan Harper" <ry...@us.ibm.com>
> To: "Adam Litke" <a...@us.ibm.com>

<snip>

> I'm certainly willing to review any patches that show up on the
> mailing
> list directly, so if folks want to submit patches first for review
> before pushing into gerrit; I'm quite happy with reviewing those.

Why won't you subscribe to vdsm-patches[1] and comment within gerrit?

This method is superior as the past/present/future comments and review process
is managed within productivity application, from birth to merge or death.

Each comment within gerrit is going to the list as if sent directly to the
mailing list, so you can track the activity.

Alon.

[1] https://lists.fedorahosted.org/pipermail/vdsm-patches/