----- Original Message -----
> From: "Ryan Harper" <ry...@us.ibm.com>
> To: "Alon Bar-Lev" <alo...@redhat.com>
> Cc: "Ryan Harper" <ry...@us.ibm.com>, "Ryan Harper"
> <ry...@linux.vnet.ibm.com>, "Anthony Liguori"
> <aligu...@linux.vnet.ibm.com>, vdsm-devel@lists.fedorahosted.org, "Adam
> Litke" <a...@us.ibm.com>
> Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 8:33:53 PM
> Subject: Re: [vdsm] Patch review process
>
> * Alon Bar-Lev <alo...@redhat.com> [2012-09-10 12:22]:

You see the benefit of you as a reviewer, while there are other reviewers (past
and future, members and guests) and there is the patch owner.

While it may indeed be easier for you to "just" send a message, for the other
people who are involved in the process it may not be as productive as managing
the discussion within productivity application which supports the process quite
well.

It is not that gerrit is perfect, it is far from being perfect, however has
advantages over plain list.

You wrote initially that this discussion already took place, is there any new
factor from previous discussion that should be taken into consideration?

Regards,
Alon.