----- Original Message -----

When adding the host (if installation is enabled) the engine does some ssh/scp
to the new host, but this can be turned off. Also, the guideline is to have a
single interface with the host, and after installation the engine does not try
to communicate with vdsm in any other way than the xmlrpc interface.