I got the below error from git push, but my patchset is actually
pushed, when i see it gerrit.
See change # 6856, patchset 8.
git push gerrit.ovirt.org:vdsm HEAD:refs/for/master
Counting objects: 36, done.
Delta compression using up to 4 threads.
Compressing objects: 100% (22/22), done.
Writing objects: 100% (22/22), 4.33 KiB, done.
Total 22 (delta 18), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: Resolving deltas: 100% (18/18)
remote: Processing changes: updated: 2, refs: 1, done
! [remote rejected] HEAD -> refs/for/master (no changes made)
error: failed to push some refs to 'gerrit.ovirt.org:vdsm'
1) I was asked to split patchset 7 into multiple patches, rebase and
post patchset 8
2) So as part of patchset 8, i had to git pull, rebase and post it via
git push ( keep the same ChangeID), which is when I see the above error.
3) But patchset 8 is visible in change 6856, so not sure if I need to be
concerned abt the above error ? What does it mean then ?
3a) If you see patchset 8, the dependency is empty, is it because
the prev patchset 7 was having a different dep. than 8 ?
3b) But as part of 'parent' i see the reference to the dep. patch.
1) Is this the right way to do a git push ?
2) Do i need to be concerned abt the git push error or I can ignore it ?
3) Dependency for patchset 8 in gerrit is empty, tho' parent shows
reference to the dep. patch..is this ok, if not, what is the right
procedure to follow here ?
vdsm-devel mailing list