----- Original Message -----
> From: "Ryan Harper" <ry...@us.ibm.com>

As I mentioned in another related thread, ovirt-log-collector is currently
handling this functionality.
HA mechanisms tend to handle the relevant entity's survival (VM in this case),
and leave other activities to offline or out-of-band processes.
So for the above flows I'd think on integrating ovirt-log-collector with
the engine UI in order to improve the admin UX. In terms of functionality
I'd be cautious with piggy-backing such file transfer this over vdsm.