----- Original Message -----
> From: "Ryan Harper" <ry...@us.ibm.com>
> To: "Dan Kenigsberg" <dan...@redhat.com>
> Cc: "Alon Bar-Lev" <alo...@redhat.com>, "Doron Fediuck"
> <dfedi...@redhat.com>, "Mark Wu" <wu...@linux.vnet.ibm.com>,
> "Greg Padgett" <gpadg...@redhat.com>, vdsm-devel@lists.fedorahosted.org,
> "Ryan Harper" <ry...@us.ibm.com>, "Ayal
> Baron" <aba...@redhat.com>
> Sent: Tuesday, October 2, 2012 4:32:30 PM
> Subject: Re: Change in vdsm[master]: Use 'yum clean expire-cache' instead of
> 'yum clean all'
>
> * Dan Kenigsberg <dan...@redhat.com> [2012-10-02 09:03]:
> > On Tue, Oct 02, 2012 at 09:34:05AM -0400, Alon Bar-Lev wrote:

I disagree in that regard.

There is a huge difference between discussion and rejection.
Having the scale of -1, 0, +1 and not using 0 for discussion actually narrow
the scale by 30% to -1, +1.

ACK - is a complete ACK to be merge "If I was the maintainer I would have
submitted".
NAK - is a complete NACK "If I was the maintainer I would have rejected".

ACK/NAK are methods of decisions for the entire patch, not for iterative
discussion, nor for bookmark what I've reviewed.

Maybe in future the scale will be larger... -3...+3, so unprivileged user get
-2..+2, then minor comments can be at -1..+1 range, but we are not there.

I don't like we narrow the scale in vdsm in 30%...

Alon.