On 14/11/12 00:28, Adam Litke wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 09:46:43AM -0500, Alon Bar-Lev wrote:

I agree with Adam on this one, reimplementing the networking management
layer by ourselves using only atoms seems like duplication of work that
was already done and available for our use both by NM and by libvirt.

Yes, it is not perfect (far from it actually) but I think we better
focus our efforts around adding new functionalities to VDSM and
improving the current robustness of the code (we have issues regardless
of any external component we're using).

For the sake of being distribution agnostic I support the original plan
proposed by danken, using OVS combined with libvirt virInterface* wrapper.

Livnat